QPIN is about ACTION!
Not to act is to act. Not to speak is to speak.
What We Do: actions Friends Can Take
On One's Own
Write to newspapers and media
- Talk about Israel/Palestine with friends and Friends.
- Join your meeting’s Peace and Social Justice/Concerns Committee to work for justice in Israel/Palestine.
- Link with another pro-human rights Friend for joint projects.
- Reach out to Friends in your Yearly Meeting to spread the word or do a presentation.
- Contact your legislators to end financial, military, and political support for Israeli repression.
- Add an intersectional signature line to your emails (i.e. “Palestinians, like Navajo, Cherokees and others, have been displaced by settler colonialism.”)
With Friends in Your Meeting
- Organize an informational session before or after meeting for worship or during the week.
- Host movie nights
- Take a stand:
- Create minutes and work for their adoption.
- Create or go to protests
- Work with other groups
For additional possible actions see Mazin Qumsiyeh’s list of 70 ways to act for peace with justice.